DATES: Ride or Run Anytime between Friday, October 30 & Sunday, November 8th
Are you ready for the Showdown? Well, we are going virtual this year! But we still have the same fun 13 mile course and same segment prizes! We can't put on a race without adding a few twists. Riders will be virtually timed on 1 lap (13 miles) and/or 3 laps (38 miles) AND....... we are adding a 5K, 10K, and 20K running races for all of those runners who want to go out and enjoy the beautiful trails at Usery Park. Here's what you need to know:
- No entry fee! It's donation only. All proceeds will be donated to Hawes Trail Alliance and the United Food Bank. We will be purchasing trailhead bicycle repair / work stations to be installed at the trailhead entrances to Hawes trail system. In order to qualify for prizes particiapants must donate.
- You will need to record your ride or run on your phone or gps device using the Strava App. (download the App for free from your App Store and create a user account)
- Event activities must be recorded on Strava between Friday, October 30th and Sunday, November 8th. YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR RIDE/RUN WITHIN 24 HOURS of your activity.
- Riders and Runners can run the courses as many times as they would like with in the event dates. Your fastest time will be counted for your chance to win.
- All Routes start at the Horse Staging area in Usery Mountain Regional Park
- Ride any bike, any tire size except E-bikes.
- Park Entry Fee - $7 per car or $2 at trail head pay stations.
- All donations over $50 will get an event T-shirt (MTB racers)or a Headsweats visor (Runners); Any Donation over $150 will receive a $20 discount on the 2021 Showdown event (November 6, 2021) plus a T-shirt or visor depending upon your discipline.